Old June 9th 04, 10:28 PM
JJuggle

Default Unicyclist Ben Linder, a brief biography.

Francisco Alvarez, a noted juggler and author of the book "Juggling,
It's History and Greatest Performers" died a week or so ago. He wrote
the letter below in 1987 to a "JW" (I don't know who that is). Someone
posted it on rec.juggling and I pilfer it for use here.

It is oddly timely given his own death and that of Ronald Reagan so
close together.

Raphael Lasar
Matawan, NJ
More on Nicaragua

Thanks for the "Juggling for the Sandinistas" article in the Fall issue.

It's time the American people learned the truth about Nicaragua.
Although I'm active in the Albuquerque peace movement, it was through
your article that I learned of Benjamin Linder's juggling talents.

I was juggling for the orphans in Managua before Linder was born, and
long before the revolution. But there is no comparison. What Linder did,

and what others who follow in his footsteps are doing in today's
reconstruction period in Nicaragua, requires a rare sense of dedication

and great courage.

God bless the jugglers and others who are trying to bring peace and
happiness instead of death and destruction to the country of my birth.

Francisco Alvarez
Albuquerque, N.M.

--
JJuggle - Last of the Dogmato-Revisionists

'6th Annual LBI Unithon - Sat, June 5, 2004'
(http://jjuggle.unicyclist.com/lbiunithon)

I'm cold, wet, sore, my crotch hurts and I have gas...but I'm great. -
rider comment during the 6th LBI Unithon
JJuggle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/24