Old November 5th 04, 04:00 PM
Chris

" Brub" wrote in message
news:5ELid.724$0Y5.508@lakeread07...
Looking for a source of a 'king of the mountain' type polka dot bike

jersey.

FWIW: Earlier this year my wife clobbered me on a sprint up a long steep
hill. She's been jabbing me about it now for months. I thought I give

her
the jersey for xmas.

Any suggestions on possible places that might have them appreciated.

Cheers Bob

They are available at lots of mail order shops, but look out for
"commemorative" versions that are replicas (or an attempt anyway" of
specific riders in specific Tours (with their team info also on the jersey).
Way back when, I can recall some folks coming up with plain KOM jerseys but
I rarely see them without Virenque or some other rider on it. Then again I
am not looking carefully. Look carefully (or ask) if this matters to you.