Old November 8th 04, 12:33 AM
Karen M.

Chris wrote:
How could I overlook that!? I had forgotten that Nike now is the jersey
provider for ASO events and therefore is very likely to have all of the
jerseys without any individualized markings (though I doubt the yellow
jersey is and I hope I am wrong).

If you get stuck by back-ordered shirts, try a thrift shop. I found
a cotton button-up-the-front shirt, white with huge red dots, and it
was all of maybe $1.50. (This assumes that your "fast woman"
recognizes and will appreciate the significance of the polka dot
jersey. I had people who should understand it ask all kinds of crazy
questions about my yellow jersey lawn display...)

--Karen M.
ready for the next TdF party