Old July 15th 03, 10:01 PM

Default Problems after long ride

On Sunday I did 200 km on my bike, which is much more than ever
before. I had some trouble with the groin area, and still after
two days, parts of my body feel numb, and seems every time I sit
on the saddle there is some nerve that gets pinched for a sore and
sorta burning feeling. Also I feel numbness in my fingers, weird
enough. My legs feel just fine, and most of my kick is back already.

Is this something I should be concerned of? Tomorrow I could go
for a time trial, but should I instead cease all riding for now? I
could skip my long weekend ride this week, nothing major coming up
for now...

--
Risto Varanka | http://www.helsinki.fi/~rvaranka/hpv/hpv.html
varis at no spam please iki fi