Old July 15th 03, 11:29 PM
W K

Default Lance Armstrong: True American?

"Zippy the Pinhead" wrote in message
s.com...
On 15 Jul 2003 18:11:30 GMT, emmanuel
wrote:

Lance Armstrong has openly called George W. an idiot for invading Iraq
without the support of the United Nations. Does that make one of them

traitor?

Any credible quotes there MR Laura Bush aka transvestite ?

What he said in the french magazine "L'Equipe" :

Snip frog-babble

"I am not a fan of the war, but I am not either a fan of a dictator like
Saddam Hussein and obviously not of any form of terrorism. However, I

think
that it would be an error to go there without the support of the United
Nations and Europe"

Which falls somewhat short of calling President Bush "an idiot".
Armstrong is as entitled to his opinion as any other American, and his
opinion bears no more weight than anyone else's.

Maybe, but he's been abroad more than once.