Old July 16th 03, 05:20 PM
Marianne Goodland

Default For the safety of others, please keep off the highways

CWA is a conservative fundamentalist organization, BTW. One of the Denver
papers quoted one of their leaders this morning railing against Bravo (the
cable TV network) for ruining the children of America with their two new gay
TV shows. CWA's website is says the group's intent is to put the bible into
all areas of public policy. Now my question is, how does riding a bicycle on
a publicly-paid for road fit in with that philosophy, since the author saw
fit to ID herself as a CWA member.

Marianne

"The Causey Way" death@tospam wrote in message

"Brent Hugh" wrote in message
om...
Some poor motorist who had to wait 5 seconds has posted her anti-bike
diatribe for your amusement.

Here is the link to the full article; below that is an excerpt:

http://illinoisleader.com/columnists...iew.asp?c=6972

Her bio at the end of the article says she's a chapter leader for

Concerned
Women of America. I guess they needed something new to be concerned about,
now that the war in Iraq is (cough) over. And what's with the "tight

shorts"
fixation? I think we all know the answer to that.

"Won't someone PLEASE think of the children!"