Old February 7th 20, 11:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

Default How to suck all the joy from cycling

On Fri, 07 Feb 2020 08:39:42 -0800, Tom Kunich wrote:

On Friday, February 7, 2020 at 7:04:32 AM UTC-8, AMuzi wrote:
https://cyclingindustry.news/governm...ycle-training-

for-every-child-in-england/

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

What do you want to bet with mandatory helmets in case the kids fall
down on the grass?

Yep. We have a dinky bicycle education centre provided by our local
government body and "dinky" is the word. It is so small that no adult
rider would be able to ride the circuit.

I'm not sure what it actually teaches in relation to real world bicycling.