Old May 29th 18, 04:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
!Jones[_10_]

Default cycling vacation in Mexico

x-no-idiots: yes

On Sun, 13 May 2018 08:32:39 -0500, in rec.bicycles.tech AMuzi
wrote:

https://nypost.com/2018/05/12/cyclin...o-authorities/

I love Mexico! My heart bleeds for the country. We, in the US, bear
some of the fault; we buy their dope and sell them guns.

At this point in time and in the forseeable future, I would not travel
by bicycle in Mexico except (possibly) in a sponsored and supported
tour... and I *hate* tours! The level of danger is simply
unacceptable for an intelligent person. You may as well bicycle in
Afghanistan!

I dislike war zones and I fear that Mexico is now one of these.

Jones

--
Quod si non verum est, non dicere est.