Old July 26th 13, 12:23 AM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Michael Swift

Default Routemasters (again)

In article , Thumper
writes
Dip your toe into uk.rec.cycling if you care to have your opinions
reinforced.

Are there any cyclists on that group anymore?
Last time I checked that former cycling group had turned into a
mutual masturbation society for sad lonely trolls.

If there are, they're are not taking the bait :-)

I read uk.legal and there are cross posts from uk.rec.cycling, they
don't alter my opinion that most cyclists are total retards who should
be put down so they can't breed, all for the good of future personkind,
mankind really, but I'm in a PC mood tonight.

Mike
Yorkshire Halvard Lange