Old July 26th 13, 11:21 AM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Michael Swift

Default Routemasters (again)

In article , Peter Keller
writes
I read uk.legal and there are cross posts from uk.rec.cycling, they
don't alter my opinion that most cyclists are total retards who should
be put down so they can't breed, all for the good of future personkind,
mankind really, but I'm in a PC mood tonight.

Mike

I am glad you said "most"

My son was a keen cyclist, not the Lycra shorts type as he didn't have
the legs, but then who does, and even he had his arrogant moments
banging on car roofs when he thought they had cut him up and to be fair
some of the car drivers should be off the road as well.

I always try and give cyclists a wide berth, if I can't I wait until I
can pass then safely, but then I'm not the sort of driver who must save
5 seconds delay or their life will end.

I'm sure there are good cyclists out there but sadly I've seen many who
aren't, hence the most.

Mike

Yorkshire Halvard Lange