Old July 27th 13, 05:25 PM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Mrcheerful[_3_]

Default Routemasters (again)

NY wrote:
"Mrcheerful" wrote in message
NY wrote:
[snipped my self-imposed rules for safe but unselfish cycling]

and then I woke up.

Sorry, I'm not sure what your point is. Are you saying that you don't
believe that I abide by these rules, or are you saying that I am
wrong to abide by them and that I should be more selfish/assertive?

I find it hard to believe that you actually ride as described, reading it,
makes it sound like a dream. However, I am prepared to believe that there
are one, possibly more, sensible and legal cyclists in the UK, and if you
are one of the few then I salute you, and I wish there was some way that
you could get the message across to the vast bulk of UK cyclists.