Old November 30th 08, 03:45 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

Default The Dilemma of Tom Sherman

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news96dnewXeM2_8qzUnZ2dnUVZ_sDinZ2d@prairiewave. com...

Tom Sherman, to his credit, has never kill filed me - or anyone else
either as far as I know. He is almost as Great as I am.

In order for you to say such things about Tom (including all the other
things that you have said about him in the other posts) with any confidence,
I'd say you are his sock.
While I enjoy reading Tom's posts, can't contribute to much he says.
Unfortunately I can talk only about transportation and its ills generally
rather than bikes specifically, because I can't drive never mind bike.
Consequently, I will take my chances at poking fun at you instead

Who can withstand My Greatness? Wanting to be nice and receive favorable
comments mark you as the dumb female that you are.

You are right about your attitudes about females. Which is exactly Sarah
Palin's problem, already running for election in 2012. The bumper stickers
are already out. No idea what she doesn't know, and how many people truly
revile her.

mk5000

"a kind of confidence man . . . gaining . . . trust and betraying . . .
without remorse," --"journalist and the murderer" janet malcolm

\