Old December 1st 08, 12:03 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

Default The Dilemma of Marika

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:Q6udnT7uRL_ckq7UnZ2dnUVZ_rPinZ2d@prairiewave. com...

"marika" wrote in message

Yeah I was really looking forward to some more replies, , anything, just
for acknowledgement about the halo, but the silence was deafening. HAHA!
I bet he goes right back to the kitties and predictions right away.

Marika, the scatterbrained nincompoop, strikes again! I am just devastated
of course. I will never recover from this blow to my ego.

why would anyone expect someone to feel insulted by a statement that they
are going back to their kitties?
I apologize for your feeling maligned because I guessed that you would be
going back to your kitties.
sheesh what a touchy guy

mk5000

"pick up a little Spanish without even studying." --Jeannette Walls, Glass
Castle