Old May 1st 09, 03:40 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Brimstone[_8_]

Default Do *You* Hate Motorists? Take The Test

mileburner wrote:

Our former head said exactly the same. But now there is one and the
road has become difficult for traffic to navigate.

My personal feeling is that that the school *should* take
responsibility for the traffic it generates and deal with it
accordingly. However, we always seem to end up with an eternal
triangle of blame dodging: The school say it is a police matter, the
police say it is a council matter and the council say it is a school
matter. ******s - the lot of 'em.

And yet if it were a commercial company/s at the centre of such congestion
then the authorities would be down on them like a ton of bricks.

As you say, ******s.