Old May 19th 09, 06:34 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Nuxx Bar

Default A possible solution to the trolling problem on this news group

Bringing up 5-day-old threads. Troll.

On May 19, 6:09*pm, David Damerell
wrote:
Quoting *D.M. Procida :

Doug wrote:
So there can be no simple solution to your problem.

When was the last time you had anything to say about bikes or cycling?

Well, I seem to remember Doug defending Critical Mass just the other day.

... apropos of which, it's not surprising that Doug is a bit of a
conspiracy theorist, given the little coterie of halfwits like Brimstone
who seem to stalk him all over uk.*.

Isn't it lovely to see the car-haters (those who actually admit it)
defending each other. That seems to be how it is on URC: if you hate
cars, then no matter how much of an arse you are, you're always right,
and vice versa.

Though admittedly Brimstone is a bit of a hypocrite, jumping to
Chapman's defence and telling people off for giving him a hard time
while doing the same to Duhg. I think it's a bit harsh on Duhg that
he gets given such a hard time by such people because he admits to
hating motorists, whereas ****wits like Chapman who lie about hating
motorists seem to get off much more lightly because of that (i.e.
people actually believe the lies...amazing really).