Old October 24th 07, 11:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
nathan

Default Red Menace 36 update

To say this is cool is an understatement. I would love to visit sometime
and try it out. I borrowed a 1.5 geared Hunter36 for a while this
summer and managed to get pretty comfortable with the 54" equivalent
gearing, at least on flat and down. Uphills really take effort. But man
does it love downhill.

I didn't see the whole weight in the thread - Pete have you weighed
it?

---Nathan

--
nathan