Old September 5th 03, 08:11 AM
DiabloScott

Default Fisher frame size from serial number?

Mike Jacoubowsk wrote:
Thanks for your input. I considered going to my local Fisher
dealer and taking some measurements, not sure what the proper
etiquette is though.

Geoff: I don't think a shop is going to give you a bad time about
measuring the frame size of a couple bikes on their floor. I'd tell them
the exact truth; no need to make anything up (and people have a way of
catching on when you're making something up, and they almost always
suspect something worse than whatever the actual truth is).
--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles http://www.chainreactionbicycles.com/h-
ttp://www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

Yeah, buy some Hammergel or something while you're there... bike
shops take that as a gesture of respect. Also, no frames in the world
are measured to the top of the seatpost extention. You're doing this
just in case he tries to give negative feedback on you so you'll have
a good response... otherwise I wouldn't make this an issue if your
buyer doesn't.

--
Check out my bike blog!

http://diabloscott.blogspot.com