Old May 28th 19, 11:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B. Slocomb

Default Bottle holder

On Tue, 28 May 2019 08:20:56 -0400, Duane
wrote:

On 28/05/2019 12:10 a.m., Joy Beeson wrote:
On Sun, 26 May 2019 09:58:04 +0700, John B.
wrote:

A correlation might be "do it the simple way and you won't get hurt".
Just stick the damned bottle in your pocket :-)

All five of my pockets are fully occupied with vital stuff. And I
have two bottle cages. Sometimes I have to keep a third bottle in a
pannier, because water sources keep vanishing.

Yes, John's suggestion is a good example of ignoring Occam's first
requirement that you have multiple actual solutions. g

But, it is simply the simplest solution. Which, I suppose is proof
positive that cyclists prefer complex answers for simple problems :-)
--

Cheers,

John B.