Old May 29th 19, 04:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

Default Bottle holder

On 5/28/2019 3:47 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Tue, 28 May 2019 00:28:15 -0700, sms
wrote:

On 5/27/2019 9:10 PM, Joy Beeson wrote:
On Sun, 26 May 2019 09:58:04 +0700, John B.
wrote:

A correlation might be "do it the simple way and you won't get hurt".
Just stick the damned bottle in your pocket :-)

All five of my pockets are fully occupied with vital stuff. And I
have two bottle cages. Sometimes I have to keep a third bottle in a
pannier, because water sources keep vanishing.

Remember to bring a faucet key. It expands the number of available water
sources
https://mobileimages.lowes.com/product/converted/046224/046224206200.jpg.

Obviously, you're not into urban post apocalypse survival hardware.

Yes, I have one of the faucet keys with four different heads, but nearly
all the faucets I've run into use the one I posted. Sometimes there's a
drinking fountain with a weak stream, and a keyed faucet below. It's a
lot easier to use the faucet.