Old April 17th 17, 05:27 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default Vehicle Tax

On Sunday, April 16, 2017 at 9:35:18 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
wrote:
On Sunday, April 16, 2017 at 6:58:49 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire
I have just taxed my car for another year at a cost of£240.
Given that road damage is the fourth power of axle loading it means
I have just paid £2.4 Million to ride my bicycle on the road for the
next year.
There was no mention of Road Tax.

Prick.

You seem obsessed with Prick, has Silly Billy left you for another
child?

Is that is the best that you can do?

I was not aware I was being judged.
I assumed Prick was your latest fluffy toy.

If so, you have just confirmed yet again that cyclists are not very bright.