Old May 21st 20, 04:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tosspot[_3_]

Default How flat are The Netherlands?

On 21/05/2020 10.56, wrote:
Maybe as a welcome distraction from the political and Covid-19
related mudslinging. We closed our Vancouver BC branch a year ago.
Some colleagues moved over here and one of them is a close colleague
now. I asked him what he found was special about The Netherlands. The
first thing he mentioned: 'it is so incredibly flat'. Hmm... i didn't
knew that ;-) and I paid attention during my 114 km ride yesterday in
which I managed a total elevation gain of a whopping 124 m (Strava
corrected value). I took a random picture along the route:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/1ssWbEvubmNiMxXf8

Yeah it is really flat I must admit.

have a nice day

Should you get lost, stand on a telephone directory and have a good look
around.