Old June 2nd 09, 05:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

Default Groucho Marx got it right

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
On Jun 2, 4:10 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
The advantage of just talking to yourself is that you will most likely
never
encounter any disagreement.

There's that to say for any discussion with you, Ed. How many replies

to my posts did you send? I'd count but I can't afford an hour of my
working time.

It doesn't matter to me in the slightest whether you read my messages or
not. I write for the greater newsgroup community. If you don't mind being
called an asshole, that is your business. I am just telling it like it is.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka