Old June 2nd 09, 05:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

Default Anre Jute is NOT an expert anything!

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
On Jun 2, 4:27 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

What Andre Jute knows about recumbents you could put in a thimble with
room
to spare.

Precisely! That is why I ask questions, like the one above. But all

we've discovered is that the self-proclaimed recumbent "experts" don't
know the answers to my questions. Amazing amount of hysterical vitriol
in this thread from the "experts" one would think would fall over
themselves to share any knowledge they possessed. The independent
observer is certain to believe that the vicious abuse is a smokescreen
for ignorance.

You are not asking for information. Far from it. You are a name caller but
one with some sophistication. But a name caller nonetheless. I have never
yet lost at that particular game.

Never mind. I've already worked out the answers to the most pressing

questions from first principles.

By the way, Ed, I see you agree with me on the salient points of the

original post with which I started this thread. It is very odd that
now you too have started abusing me, just like the lesser clowns.

Every post is sui generis with me. I only go bonkers when I encounter a
screwball message. I especially do not like posters who screw around with
subject headings.

Why anyone would kill fileTom Sherman is a mystery to me. He is innocuous
and informative, if somewhat stubborn. Is that so bad? I am NOT innocuous
and I am NOT informative and there is no one in the world who is more
stubborn than me. Kill file me if you must, but Tom Sherman? Surely you
jest!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka