Old June 22nd 04, 05:02 PM
jagur

Default Dads, Where did you ride on Fathers Day?

i went up to Falls City,Oregon for some more riding and filming for the
'local riders video' (http://www.norware.com/biking/) thats being made
around here. at one point we taped Joe's tiny little helmet cam to my
seat post for some real interesting footage...

i was the fortunate one to escape the woods that day without breaking
anything. Joe lost some screw and all the fluid came out of his front
break,then later a stick caught his derailer and busted the XT
derailer!

DudleyDoRide boots gave up the ghost. after a super steep park the sole
of one of them ripped half way off.

i got home about noon and spent the rest of the day drinking
beer,playing Gamecube with the kids and watching Phil Mickleson doulbe
bogey and lose the US open...

oh then there was that Rodan DVD that my got me,Toho Studio's first in
color.

--
jagur - #3649_all fluff i hear?

[image: