Old July 26th 03, 03:11 PM
Claire Petersky

Default Unbridled Hostility

"Eric S. Sande" wrote in message ...
I'm going to lay it all out here --

snip

OK, how was the food?

Grilled weinies, buns, condiments and the usual collection of what our
family terms "hot dog vegetables" (sauerkraut, relish, pickles,
onions); chips; sodas and water. I think watermelon would have been a
nice touch, would have complemented the summertime feel of the event,
would not have significantly added to the expense, and would have
balanced out the junk food on offer. But this is the City paying for
all this free food (and for people who could well afford to pay for
it), so you can't demand too much.

I noticed it was the few cyclists there who were trying to get more
than their allotted share of one weinie.

Warm Regards,

Claire Petersky )
Home of the meditative cyclist:
Singing with you at: http://www.tiferet.net/
Books just wanna be FREE! See what I mean at:
http://bookcrossing.com/friend/Cpetersky