Old July 8th 08, 09:32 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
David Hansen

Default Daily Mail

On Mon, 07 Jul 2008 19:05:23 +0100 someone who may be Paul Boyd
wrote this:-

Whatever the exact circumstances though, the cyclist's behaviour *as
reported* was pretty despicable. No matter where the girl was, it was
down to him to ride in a responsible manner, in exactly the same way as
we expect motorists to drive in a responsible manner.

Agreed.

There is also something extremely fishy about these "witnesses"
being granted anonymity by the Hutton. What possible reason could
these people have for asking for anonymity and why on earth did the
Hutton grant it? What gave they got to hide?

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh