Old April 3rd 20, 07:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Todays ride

On Friday, April 3, 2020 at 2:30:38 AM UTC+2, Mark Cleary wrote:
I have been going out each day early getting 50 miles a day. Had a PR for March for miles. Go out, ride, come back, stay away from everything and person. Get decent food and drink good beer. It could be worse.

Deacon Mark C

I ride every other day and for the rest I also keeping a low profile. I'm working on my FTP to have a goal so I did a hard 78 km ride yesterday. Managed an average power of 194 Watt. Not bad for early spring. It did hurt with the headwind the first part but I flew home the second part pushing a 52-15/16 gear to keep the power high. Today recovery day, spring cleaning of the back yard and setting up a workplace at home for next week. I hate working from home. Go to work as much as possible.

Lou