Old December 24th 10, 04:50 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

Default "Councils, expect to be sued"

"Peter Keller" wrote in message
On Thu, 23 Dec 2010 10:09:11 +0000, Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

Here's an attempt at English without the loanwords:
http://anglish.wikia.com/

Very interesting!

I say thank God for the Norman conquest. What right did the Anglo-Saxons
have to England. After all, it was the homeland of the Britons, a Celtic
people, the same as existed in Scotland, Wales and Ireland. Everything went
wrong with the Roman conquest of the Island many centuries earlier. Damn
those Romans anyhow!

As much as I hate the English for what they did to Ireland I am nevertheless
a great fan of Queen Boadicea.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka