Old November 9th 04, 01:32 AM
andrea rose

Default good brand of bike

I've recently decided to do some other activity than running in my off
season due to my shin splints. I decided that I have always enjoyed
riding my bike and enjoyed the outdoors so I would be purchasing a
bike in the near future. I am not too experienced with biking but was
wondering if anyone had any input on what brand of bike would be good
for some training, but probably not too intense. I dont plan on
investing a huge amount of money into it but I would like it to last
me a long time. Let me know if u have any suggestions, thanks!