Old November 9th 04, 01:52 PM
Maggie

Dan Daniel wrote in message . ..
When it comes to bikes in bike shops (not WalMarts, etc.!), there

isn't a huge difference in quality levels for money paid.

Hey whatsamatta with a Walmart bike when you first start out? I just
started riding again and I have no clue if I will keep biking or if
the bike will end up hanging in the shed rusting with my roller
blades. I like riding it and if I continue I will purchase a better
quality bike. If I realize this is not for me, I have only invested 70
dollars. I have a lot to learn about cycling. (I realize that from
being in this newsgroup.) My Walmart bike may take me on to bigger and
better things. (I hope :-) When you first start I think you should
just find a cheap bike or borrow one. See if cycling is right for you
first. http://hometown.aol.com/lbuset/