Old October 3rd 18, 03:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default Fall

Remarkable: fit riding weather tomorrow, and nothing I have to do
instead.

I washed my do-rag and put it away for the winter the washday before
last. While preparing my bike for tomorrow, I dug it out again.
Weather Underground says that it will be 65F when I leave and 81F when
I get back.

I'm planning to start with tap-temperature beverages, and carry ice to
put in the switchel bottle after the temperature rises. Getting out
of long-sleeved undershirts may not be as easy.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net

---