Old October 29th 18, 02:05 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
John B. Slocomb

Default AG: I met him again today

On Sun, 28 Oct 2018 20:35:03 -0400, Joy Beeson
wrote:

On Sun, 28 Oct 2018 10:24:02 +0700, John B. Slocomb
wrote:

Cataracts?

They were. I never thought to ask what they do with the old lenses.

Second follow-up is tomorrow; all they told me is that I *will* be
dilated.

Dilated? Or Delighted?

I had my eyes done one at a time so it didn't bother me all that much
although I didn't attempt to ride a bicycle or drive a car until I two
eyes functioning.

The doctors here give you one lens for close up and one lens for long
distance which tends to lead to reading with one eye :-)

Dave didn't have much trouble talking me out of riding to the
appointment. It's at the time I normally wake up, and I can put my
jeans on with all my stuff already in my pockets; my jersey has to be
loaded after I put it on. And I don't need five layers when I'm going
by car.

He claims that it won't be much trouble because he can drop me off and
come back later.

--
Cheers

John B.