Old April 19th 19, 02:31 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

Default Police hunt rapist on a bike

On 17/04/2019 10:24, JNugent wrote:
On 16/04/2019 20:02, TMS320 wrote:

No mention of motorists he-

https://www.getreading.co.uk/news/re...ading-15980797

So... how do you know (that's "know" rather than "suggest" or
"blindly believe") that they weren't all passive passengers who had
never either learned or even attempted to drive? Do you even know
which doors of the parked car they each emerged from?

On 16/04/2019 21:08, MrCheerful wrote:
The rapist arrived and made off on a bike, and the victim is a
cyclist. I realise these things are difficult for any cyclist to
understand, but that makes them both cyclists

If we discount the possibility (which you have dismissed) that the
offenders were camping in an abandoned car, then under MrCheerful's
rules the people described were motorists.