Old September 13th 04, 11:10 AM
Chalo

(Fx199) wrote:

Who's "Sheist"? Is that a word in a language spoken by someone
besides yourself?

Ever heard of German, Professor?

That's not a word in German, Herr Doktor. Your ignorance is showing.

The point I was trying to make is that it doesn't take a 4x4 truck to
climb a dirt road. If I were more familiar with the climbing
abilities of new small cars I might have used one of those as an
example.

Yeah you could climb it with your own 2 feet.
You don't know how much this guy even drives his suburban, you just
automatically assume he's wasting tons of gas.
Why would he want to buy a "new car", thus wasting money and resources, and
energy producing that new car, when what he has works?

I didn't say the guy should get a new anything; I only said that he
didn't require a 4x4 to climb his hill. The fact that his 4x4 is a
Suburban is proof of that. A lightweight 2WD car of similar ground
clearance could bear less load per drive wheel and be gentler on his
road surface.

Chalo Colina