Old November 27th 08, 03:44 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

Default The Dilemma of Tom Sherman

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:LK2dnbeh8tACY7DUnZ2dnUVZ_judnZ2d@prairiewave. com...

"marika" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:jpGdnWTqnoWycbDUnZ2dnUVZ_gudnZ2d@prairiewave. com...

I imagine you being raped by a big black Negro.

Edward Dolan wrote:

I imagine you being raped by a big black Negro. That would cure you
forever
of your idiotic liberal fantasies - you god damn ****ing female bitch!

OMG God OMG you REALLY ARE FANTASIZING ABOUT ME

ADMISSION AGAINST INTEREST

No, you do not deserve me. You deserve a big Black buck. Only the size of
their dick would satisfy you. I am a Great Saint and you are unworthy of
me - you harlot!

ed how can I make this clear, I don't want you. You are mentally ill to be
saying any of this, wishing violence on someone is generally a symptom of
psychosis

you have to get other people to do your work for you don't you, nicrosoft

That would cure you forever of your idiotic liberal fantasies - you god
damn ****ing female bitch!

why do you believe I am a liberal

Because you believe heterogeneity in a nation is a good thing.

it's impossible to believe the opposite. because there is no such thing and
never will be
I will take Norway (a homogeneous nation) any old day over the US for just
that reason alone.

so go, go now

discover for your self that you are wrong it is not homogeneous

and that they won't think you any less deranged

if in fact they somehow are homgeneous, I bet they don't let in insane
people such as yourself.
when you apply to go there, attach this post as a reference as to how
devoted you are to their country. I bet it will work and get you in pronto

In any event,why do you think that rape cures anyone of anything or that
a race specific assault would thus incline someone.
Moreover, why do you believe you know my race

this insanity also assumes that I have never been physically hurt by anyone

I know you are a ****ing female bitch and I don't give a good god damn
about the color of your skin. Rape by a Negro would be good for you
because that is the one thing that cures liberal females of their
delusions about the equality of mankind. What else do I ever have to know
about you? Unless and until you become like the Blessed Virgin Mary, I can
never have any respect for you.
[...]

um, the Blessed Virgin Mary is one of those middle easterners that you keep
ranting about and calling filth. not sure why you have made an exception as
to her.

mk5000

"tall woman with red hair"--holes