Old November 28th 08, 03:35 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

Default The Dilemma of Tom Sherman

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
[...]
No self-respecting hermit would own a computer and/or have an internet

connection. It follows then that Dolan is either not a hermit or is
not self-respecting.

I have noted of late a halo about my head. It seems I am also levitating a
lot lately. I think I must be getting ready to ascend into Heaven. Only
Great Saints are granted these prerogatives. Lowly sinners like JimmyMac and
Marika will have to go through the bother of dying and death - and hence to
Hell!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka