Old February 5th 08, 01:43 AM posted to aus.bicycle
cfsmtb[_600_]

Default Post pregnancy cycling

LotteBum Wrote:

On that note, that's great advice about turning hearing aids off at
night - I already do that and can't hear squat without them! We're yet
to test out the ultra baby monitor we bought and I have a feeling I may
not even hear that. How blissfully convenient. Poor Paulie.

Gotta run - bladder breakdancing in progress.

Think I'll stick to feral kitten wrangling, it takes about 2-3 months
to break them in and have them fully housetrained for the next 10 -15
years.

Figured out names yet for the little one yet?

--
cfsmtb