Old February 7th 08, 06:40 AM posted to aus.bicycle
LotteBum[_97_]

Default Post pregnancy cycling

cfsmtb Wrote:
Think I'll stick to feral kitten wrangling, it takes about 2-3 months to
break them in and have them fully housetrained for the next 10 -15
years.

Yep, and once that's over you no longer have to worry about them!

Figured out names yet for the little one yet?

Yep, we're going with Anna. That was my granny's name and Peanut is
due on the same day my granny died 20 years ago.

Just found out I have some problems with my pelvis which may make
getting back on the bike more difficult...?? Not happy Jan.

LH

--
LotteBum