Old February 7th 08, 09:34 AM posted to aus.bicycle
TimC

Default Post pregnancy cycling

On 2008-02-07, LotteBum (aka Bruce)

cfsmtb Wrote:
Think I'll stick to feral kitten wrangling, it takes about 2-3 months to
break them in and have them fully housetrained for the next 10 -15
years.

Yep, and once that's over you no longer have to worry about them!

Figured out names yet for the little one yet?

Yep, we're going with Anna. That was my granny's name and Peanut is
due on the same day my granny died 20 years ago.

That would be embarrassing if it turned out to be a he. Just don't
call him Sue.

--
TimC
mathematician, n.: