Old February 8th 08, 07:33 AM posted to aus.bicycle
LotteBum[_99_]

Default Post pregnancy cycling

monsterman Wrote:
Utterly Australian !!! When she takes off on her bike for the first
time, (which with her pedigree is likely to be by the age of 2), you can
yell "Goanna!!!!"

Smartarse. We figured it wouldn't be an issue because she'll be
flogging old men like you on the bike by age 2, so there'll be no need
to tell her to "Goanna!".

Also, we chose the name specifically because it's quite common all over
the Western world - didn't want some freak name like Kyeesha, Sheaarna
or Kevin. Ahem.

Is there a second name? How about:

- Vespa
- Bianc(a)/(hi)
- (or just go with Celeste)
- Phixie
- Vittoria
- Giordana
- Duallie

We were actually planning to name her after you - Christine.

Lotte

--
LotteBum