Old February 9th 08, 09:51 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Donga

Default Post pregnancy cycling

On Feb 8, 9:48 pm, wrote:
On Feb 8, 4:11 pm, Donga wrote:

OT: something funny going on with Lotte's posts, maybe with my
Greasemonkey killfile or with Firefox itself. Lotte's posts are
visible in the tree, but the posts themselves are hidden, and she's
not on the killfile. Some people may like this situation, but Lotte
happens to be my mate! Also, Gags is in my killfile, but I didn't kill
him and I can't reanimate him??

I sometimes have the same problem, I'd assumed it was a google groups
problem. Normally the posts appear after a day or two, but I can read
Lotte's posts so perhaps it's not a google issue. Maybe delete your
cookies and cache, close, reopen and try again?

Thanks, but no, that didn't work.