Old July 26th 05, 05:48 PM
DK

Default Direct drive bicycle

onewheeldave wrote:
*Why are clipless pedals a must? I know those who traditionally use
direct drive, single geared bikes tend to use them in high-performance
scenarios (track racing or courier work), but there's no reason the
same machines couldn't be used with normal pedals for less extreme
riding. *

I guess you wouldn't need them if you were just riding in a flat place,
but to go down any hill or have some speed, its just for safety.

--
DK - a bit of the ol' ultraviolence

*Knife in hand, love in heart*

I never took such pleasure in a death
A hatred born of freedom’s dying breath

\"I don't like to use the word 'US interests.' Thats why I wish some
critics, friends of ours would stop saying we go into this country, we
go into that country, we do this and we do that. I say 'shhhh shhhh.' We
dont do anything, they do it to us. We are part the victims, we are not
part of the victimizers.\"
DK's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8054