Old November 27th 08, 02:36 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Edward Dolan

Default The Dilemma of Tom Sherman

"marika" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:X6udnVT2v5ooNbHUnZ2dnUVZ_oDinZ2d@prairiewave. com...

The God of the Christians is Three Persons in One. Therefore, He is not a
hermit.

The trinity is only a valid concept in some christian religions, but not
all

That cannot be true. In what so-called Christian religion is not God a
Trinity?

Three, clap, three, clap, three persons in one.

It's one of the amazing mysteries of religion, that god can be a trinity
but still be a hermit that ignores you.

If he weren't a hermit, god would still abhor you but at least this gives
him a reason

Here we see the Marika female brain operating at its most felicitous. Anyone
understand what she is saying?
[...]

God communes with His Son and the Holy Ghost all the time. Jeez, do I
have to explain EVERYTHING to you!

It is way above your head to understand how he can be communing and still
be a hermit. You've tried to come up with a justification to explain your
allegation about being a hermit but still communing with the usenet
community. But as you are not god, there's no mystery to it. You are a
liar and a self deceving cretin. That's the size of it Ed.

The size of it is that you are a **** and nothing else.That is where your
brain resides - in your ****. A good ****ing would do wonders for you.
Imagine a female who thinks she can compete with men where intelligence is
required!

Ed Dolan the Great does not commune with the Usenet community. He simply
tells one and all to go to Hell! Very strange that you haven't picked up on
this yet. Jeez, I have already told you to go **** yourself innumerable
times. And by the way, how do you know that I am not a God?

If God is communing with His other Parts, then he is not a hermit. I only
commune with myself. Therefore I am a hermit. What is there about this that
you do not understand? Besides, what does a whore and a harlot like you know
about God anyway? I say stick to your ****ing and leave intellectual
discourse to us Saints.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota