Old June 8th 08, 07:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default World Naked Bike Ride Day

I saw them riding down the rue de Rivoli last year, truly disgusting.
Apart form one rebuilt woman who was proudly exhibiting her inserts,
the people were really horrible, and them being half naked made them
look like escapees from some S&M dungeon. Basically, I attribute the
phenomenon to people wanting to be different in the same way. I was
out of town, otherwise I would have ridden in it in my full racing kit
just to annoy them.

-ilan

Jason Spaceman wrote:
Apparently yesterday was World Naked Bike Ride Day --
http://www.nakedwiki.org/images/b/bd/WNBR2008poster.jpg

I trust everyone in here took part, ;-)

I hope you disinfected your bike seat afterwards.

J. Spaceman