Old August 13th 03, 11:57 AM
Tmornstar

Default Where to buy Axo/661 Dually shoes?

Hey Dave,

Thanks for the link. They do have the AXOs but only in smaller sizes -
close-out specials, only $30!. It looks like thay are abandoning the
AXO Dually for the 661 version. I'll probablly have to bite the bullet
and go with the 661s. I'm currently trying Active Ankles with a low-cut
shoe but it is not working out for me. I love my 661 Duallys but I have
had to re-design and modify the lacing with grommets to squeeze more
life out of them.

Also, it was great to hang with you and your daughter in Minny. How's
that ankle?

Tommy

--
Tmornstar - Student of Christopher