Old May 25th 05, 02:20 AM
Tamyka Bell

Default Wenting!!!

snip

Me to, if it wasn't for the fact that I work in Grey St. and thus don't
have much choice, one way or the other I have to go down Grey St. Also,
I'm still figuring out how to get down to South Bank from the bridge
that I can't remember what's called... Not enough bridges up here but
still too many for me to remember, what does that tell you? ;O)

-Rasmus

William Jolly Br, aka Grey St bridge? nope, you're stuck on Grey st, but
turn off at the cultural centre and go through the forecourt and along
the front at southbank if you work up that end.

Victoria Br, aka Melbourne St br? go on the pedestrian bit and there's
paths down from either side through SB. On the down river side, the path
goes down to the cultural forecourt and you can ride through, then down
onto the riverfront path. On the other side there's a big spiral ramp
down onto the boardwalk or, if you turn right, you're on the southbank
river front.

Did I help?