Old May 25th 05, 06:18 AM
nebakke

Default Wenting!!!

Tamyka Bell wrote:

Did I help?

Well kind of, after yesterdays posts I had another look on my way home
and figured what you have just now confirmed, that you CAN actually get
up from South Bank, so I might just do that tomorrow, not riding today.
While we're at it, does anyone know how far you can follow the river on
this side without getting involved in too much traffic? Normally I go
along the bikepath on the Western Freeway but was hoping that there was
a slightly more scenic route than that.

Thanks for the help Tamyka, it's greatly appreciated... I'll send you
guys a wave as pass you in the other direction in the morning... If I'm
not late as usual.

-Rasmus