Old March 5th 09, 04:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

Default STOP THE FEAR MONGERING

In article ,
Bill C wrote:

On Mar 4, 1:52*pm, "Paul G." wrote:

Osama is a much smarter and better leader than Bush. *He played Bush
(and the stupid suckers who supported Bush) *like a violin.
-Paul

That'd be hard to argue against sticking strictly to intelligence,
competency, and leadership. I think you're giving Osama too much
credit though, he just provided the opportunity for Crusader Bush to
trash our own Country and it's interests all for our own good, of
course. Bush had to embrace it and run with it all beyond Osama's
wildest dreams.

But that's kind of the point. bin Laden had hopes of achieving those things. I
doubt he thought that we'd just shrug off the 9-11 attacks and move on. He knew that
there were enough people in power here to at least get the ball rolling on what he
wanted. But Bush did such a great job of handing him exactly what he'd hoped for it
is sick. I will say that the anthrax thing helped too.

--
tanx,
Howard

Caught playing safe