Old March 5th 09, 04:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Paul G.

Default STOP THE FEAR MONGERING

On Mar 4, 4:28*pm, John Forrest Tomlinson
wrote:
On Wed, 4 Mar 2009 07:55:40 -0800 (PST), Scott

wrote:
Not about admitting anything. *Paul's question is ridiculous on it's
face, in that he believes he can judge any/everything about me based
on my voting record.

Some answers to the question "who'd you vote for" don't give really
clear answers. *If someone voted for Reagan it could mean a lot of
things. Ditto Clinton. Even voting for GWBush *once.* *

But if someone voted for GWB twice it's clear they're an idiot on
politics (unless they are one of the few mega-rich who benefitted from
that guy). *It's a simple test. That's why it's interesting. *That's
why you avoid it.

Yeah, you got exactly what I was driving at. You had to be really
gullible to vote for Bush twice.
-Paul