Old March 5th 09, 04:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Paul G.

Default STOP THE FEAR MONGERING

On Mar 4, 4:33*pm, John Forrest Tomlinson
wrote:
On Wed, 4 Mar 2009 07:55:40 -0800 (PST), Scott

wrote:
The fact of the matter is that I didn't vote for
W.

I find this hard to believe, but I guess that's it -- you've answered
it.

I'm not so sure. I asked him how many times he voted for Bush. He
didn't say "I never voted for Bush". Maybe he's saying he didn't
vote for Bush for Texas governor, I dunno.

Myself- I voted for McCain in the 2000 primary, then straight
Democratic ticket thereafter. I've never voted for any scum sucking
Bush, AND I've voted in every election since 1972. We wouldn't be in
this mess if McCain had beaten Bush in the 2000 primary.
-Paul